Friday, December 12, 2008

So Sleepy

in exactly 50 minutes. (from 8:11 AM) I will have been awake for 24 hours. I've never stayed up this long before. And the killing part is, that I have to stay up. There was this all-nighter animation thing  (oh my gosh my bed has never looked more inviting) and it was way fun and everything and I felt like this was a really good experience, and my name is probably going to be in the credits, and hopefully this lets people know who I am so they know I'm dedicated, and they let me in!!!! I feel sort of dead right now, but I must resist the burning desire to sleep. 

I am still wearing the same clothes from yesterday since Abby is occupying the shower and I can't take one right now obviously so yea I'm on my blog. I don't know what I'm saying. I Smell like cafe rio. 

I realized a while ago that I have this freakish obsessive sort of aspect about me that makes me want to keep trucking at something until Its done. thats why it probably sucks to go to museums with m because I don't want to stop until I've gone through the whole thing, and even then I want to keep going. Yeah, I'm the same way with a lot of things. Like apparently animation. I stayed a little after everyone left so I could get this stupid elephant thing right.

Ah. These review sessions are at the worst times ever. Boo. I want to sleep.  

No comments: