Monday, August 18, 2008

Cram!

So I pretty much finished packing most of my personal belongings today, and doing that is one of the most draining things ever. I feel like I'm about to pass out. 
My whole life is packed into these 3 suitcases
I don't know where I'm gonna put my box of art supplies or anything. Its weird having to pick up everything and stuff it in there. Basically there's only clothes in those. I think I'm going to go through and take out more stuff. Awful. If I'd realized/thought about how awful the whole packing situation would be, I'd so be doing this differently. I don't know If I should bring any books, like novels or whatever to read because I really have zero space. I think I can jam a couple DVDs into the laptop case... Packing sucks. 

I kind of wish I was going to some cool exotic foreign country so I could pretend I was a globe trekker but no. I'm going to Utah, which to tell you the truth doesn't sound terribly exciting unless you like mountaineering. Not saying that I won't go hiking, but only doing that seems like a drag.

Oh well. I'm going to go take out a pair of jeans, and maybe a shirt or two from my suitcases now.  

No comments: