Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dreams

I saw Inception on thursday and ever since then I've been thinking a lot more dreams...

On friday, I dreamt that there was a Justin Bieber concert, and all these Justin Bieber fan moms were at a bar waiting for their kids to get out of a concert. For some reason I was in this bar just sort of hanging out. (Maybe I was a mom, maybe I was waiting for no reason, Maybe I just like bars in my subconscious) Anyway, Justin Bieber and his posse/entourage walk in and I'm going "woah" Justin Bieber, all casually over my drink. And he starts talking to me, and I realize I'm in love with him, and he's into cougars, and I wake up. Creepy. I don't even like Justin Bieber really. I mean he's ok but I don't really listen to his music so much. I think when my radio alarm goes off in the morning they were talking about him, and thats where that came from.

I once had a dream also where my sister was running away with Justin Bieber to Ireland, because no one would think to find him there. I didn't want her to go because she hates wool sweaters, and you need to get one if you go there I guess.

weird.


Ezra Miller & Zoe Kravitz
I also dreamt that Ezra Miller, the boy on Royal Pains who plays a hemophiliac and who I also find really hot, showed up at this restaurant that was decorated yellow and green that was closing soon and I like freaked out and I was blabbering on how much I liked him and trying to hug him, I was trying to think of something witty and unique to say, but I just sounded like any crazy fangirl and I creeped him out, so I didn't become his girlfriend.

No comments: