Friday, May 29, 2009

Speeding away.

So, I was driving home from my babysitting gig today and on this one road there is a Speeding Camera I always always always slow far down so as not to get busted by that thing. Well today, I think I was the only one on the road, I don't know, but I saw the camera flash right in my shocked face. I had just come down this hill so I was going a little faster than I wanted to be going, but I wasn't THAT much over the speed limit. Less than 5 miles over I am sure. I just googled speeding cameras in the area, apparently they only bust you if you are going 11 mph over the limit. I am sure I wasn't going 41 in the 30 zone. I have a lot of anxiety about this. Oh jeez. At least the ticket is only $40

Art!



Random stuff. say a prince gets turned into a robot by a wicked witch. and his true love finally found him. And Rapunzel or someone a poor girl trapped in a tower. Sorry they aren't separate. I didn't feel like going up to the PC and scanning it and emailing it to myself. Too much of a hassle.

don't know how I feel about these. I liked them in concept, but not so much anymore. did in Gouache. Its like what would happen if watercolor and acrylic had a baby. I kind of like it. we aren't quite friends yet, but I'll keep working at it.

1 comment:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Fun stuff. Watch out for those cameras.