Friday, August 7, 2009

Cute video



I like this. Its cute and makes me happy.
If I could be anyone it would be a mix between Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a blog about my attempts at getting good at cooking. (Only SLIGHTLY inspired by that Julie & Julia movie which I know nothing about except Amy Adam's character starts a cooking blog) It seems like a good idea, and will ensure me not starving to death sans cannon center. Would anyone look at that even though I'm probably not an Animation Major and therefore lame and major-less?

3 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

If only you could give out free samples of your food over the internet....

Meredith said...

If you would like free food I could probably hook you up. I always make more than I need.

Joel Deehr said...

I love food too.