Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbye Michael Jackson

I am so shocked right now. Michael Jackson had a heart attack and is now dead.

I used to listen to his music and dance to his music videos and everything, when everyone else would be listening to the spice girls or whatever.

Me and my sister would do the Thriller dance. And I totally wanted to go to a concert of his.

Come to think of it, he was pretty the only pop artist I really listened to until the endish of middle school

A brilliant performer and musician.


About 10% of my iPod has his music. I Think I want to go watch the WIZ now or our DVDs of his videos or something.

Can you say great?


I'm not going to deny, I'm sure the guy had some intense psychological issues, seeing as his father made the Jackson 5 perform at strip clubs when he was like 5, so he could get them out of Gary, Indiana and once they made a hit record, they never stopped. He wanted to be talked about all the time, no matter what it was for because I think he was obsessed with his fame and couldn't bear to fade from it gracefully. I wouldn't be surprised if this death thing was all fake and he popped out of some house somewhere and went "SIKE" because, check iTunes. ALL of his albums are back at the tops of the charts. I think he would have been thrilled to pieces about that. But yeah, I think now that he's at the pearly gates or the spirit world or wherever he will get a reality check from someone up there. I mean Michael, you're great and I love your stuff, I like the twinkly gloves and socks and the cool outfits, and your music and all that, But THIS


is taking it a little far. Crazy crap like this was all in his house. I think he needed to get a reality check, and he is sure to get one, now that he's dead.

Hopefully some of his dancing talent will fall upon me. Heaven knows I need better dancing skills.

1 comment:

Aaron Ludwig said...

I am not ashamed to admit I love some of Michael's music. Always sad to see someone go that will be missed.